Monday 30 January 2012

=)

subhanallah , walhamdulillah , walailahaillah , wallahuakbar =]
today ? yea , so touching me . yaAllah , this's to0 mucho tht i must feel this feelim . admit that , jeluz feelim towards em' still appear . but i'm eppy wif em' . go! go! grab ur chance ! Allah kasi jalan , Allah kasi cahaya , so use that golden oppurtunity as the best as all of ya can ! =D swear , suddently my tears drop when she came in our clz , subhanallah . her pakaian . touching me . till make my tears dropp rolling my cheecks TT__TT i'm not crying cuz she'll leave us . but . i feel that i'm a bad gurl . bad gurl . tataw . tetibe 'dy' kuar . i can't cntrol myself like usual . evythg's happen to me . yaAllah , u love me aite? appreaciated . do love me yaAllah . make me strom :')  maybe i'm to0 shocked . haha wut so funny lha . mmbers laen tarak rase pape pon . ana je lelebeh , wehee . my emoti0n's fail . soorryy . okenggg i'm try .  

No comments:

Post a Comment